Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Act of War Demo

Options
  • 18-01-2005 1:07pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone played it yet? Downloading it now...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Looks like it could be a decent game demo mission is very limited though aircraft 3 buggys and grunts thats all you get i feel cheated by a 600+ meg 4 hour download for it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

bizmark wrote:
    Looks like it could be a decent game demo mission is very limited though aircraft 3 buggys and grunts thats all you get i feel cheated by a 600+ meg 4 hour download for it.

not at 200KB/s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Bastard with your uber connection :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yea i was playing the demo over the WE and it's looking really good, if they fix a few things that ppl have mentioned on the atari forums then it should turn out great.

It's similar to generals but more advanced,untis can use buildings/trees/roadblocks as cover to ambush ememy troops,men can go inside and on the roofs of buildings to snipe from, you make money from capturing enemy troops and having them in prison camps, or you can interrogate them to view a part of the map :)

Looking forward to this game.
    CC

** forgot to mention it has nice cheesy fmv, similar to the original C&C :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Advertisement
Advertisement