Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walnut Whip vs Cadbury Creme Egg

• 18-01-2005 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Which do you prefer?
    Personally I'd have to go for the Walnut Whip!

Walnut Whip vs Cadbury Creme Egg-you decide the best 116 votes

Walnut Whip
    0% 0 votes
    Cadbury Creme Egg
    39% 46 votes
    Both equally
    51% 60 votes
    Neither - forced to eat a raw onion would be nicer!
    8% 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Creme egg. But I don't really eat either. I'm more of an M&M Guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Walnut Whip's are vile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Walnut Whip's are vile

Take that back Willem D or I shall be forced to make you eat a box of them....actually if I had the box of them I would eat them . I shall force you to eat the small cardboard casing they come in!

Somebody must like them? I cant be a lone mutant walnut whipper on this planet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

JackieChan wrote:
    Take that back Willem D or I shall be forced to make you eat a box of them....actually if I had the box of them I would eat them . I shall force you to eat the small cardboard casing they come in!

Somebody must like them? I cant be a lone mutant walnut whipper on this planet?
    No my friend, you are not alone.

I fu[kin' love walnut whirls, not always easy get em around here though.

Creme Eggs are vile!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

memphis wrote:
    Creme Eggs are vile!

how dare you.... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,321 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Such temerity to even contemplate comparing a mere walnut whip with the mighty creme egg. :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I like walnut whips and i used to like creme eggs but i just can't eat them any more they've gotten much too sweet....or maybe I've gotten too old :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

im afraid it the mighty creme egg for me too!

Walnut whips are yuky as muck! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They're both artifical trash but I like a whalnut whip!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

the nut is the devils testicle follow the way of the goo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭irishboy99_

I'm partial to a cream egg alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Walnut Whip all the way. Marks and Spencer do like a little box of three of them. One is the classic one, one has mint flavoured mouse stuff inside and the other has chocolate mouse inside. Found all of them to be yummy but I've never seen the boxset thing over here only in England........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Creme eggs are nice coz they're only out for a few months, if they were around all year ppl would get sick of them.... but you can never get sick of walnut whips :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭minnie_mouse

never had a walnut whip what are they like...creme eggs lovely, if they were out all year round they prob woundt sell as well....whats the dealio with the milky bar egg, bit into it and red guk came out, :eek: was expecting something nice and creamy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Always in black

*Walnut Whip all the way. Marks and Spencer do like a little box of three of them. One is the classic one, one has mint flavoured mouse stuff inside and the other has chocolate mouse inside*
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.........it just gets better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

walnut whip without the walnut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Ever notice that the very last bite of creme egg is always the nicest.....forcing you to eat another. I voted for the walnut whip though.....creamy and silky smooth

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

NYOM! I love both of them! Though not at the same time! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i would have to say cream eggs..... by a whisker!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

yeah cant beat the iced caramels :D

nah seriously walnut whip creme eggs are way to sweet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

memphis take it back,take it back!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

For me, it has to be the creme egg. To be honest nothing comes close to a creme egg mmm.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭kilman

The eggs are just wayyyyyyyyyy to sweet.I can actually see the cavaties forming after eating one!
    What are the rolo eggs like. Ive had a milky bar one, never again....vile, never tasted the rolo ones though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Has anyone ever had a cadbury's dream egg or a mars egg. Anyone know if they're nice. I noticed you can now buy a packet of aprox 10 mini creme eggs. I bought it eagar to see what they were like. Nice but the fillings tended to be too hard and solid so you really had to melt them or just suck them for a while for them to taste normall. Still very good though. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Okay people, there really is no contest here, it has to be Walnut Whip, I mean I know we all love the Cadburys Creme Egg, but that only cause its out for only a few months of the year. And its soo heavy too (Creme Egg)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

creme egg full stop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

adele i cant bleve you????!!!!!! it is walnut whip and i dont know why people even questioned it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Although I do like the walnut whip [never get the fecking walnut 'cause of my better half, so I suppose I like the whip :D] ... but the ungodly goodness of the Creme Egg wins out supreme ... They're smaller than they used to be or my mouth is a lot bigger, 'cause I just stuff it all in in one go now ... couldn't do it when I was younger!!

cadbury_s_creme_egg.jpg

Some uninteresting history on the Cadbury Creme Egg
    from http://www.cadbury.co.uk
    Cadbury Creme Egg was introduced by Cadbury brothers in the early 1920's and was first available in 1923, but the Creme Egg as we know it today was not made until 1971.

I tried one of the galaxy eggs, but they're too squishy ... must try the mars one.

Advertisement