Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesdays tips

• 18-01-2005 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Ok im gonna go against myself and try and posts daily tips here, see what kind of strike rate i get. Personally I only bet on a saturday or big days when good horses run but it is good to have an interest.

Today

1.40 Try Catch Paddy
    2.20 Limerick Boy

Those who have seen previous posts of mine will know that i usually post a long description of why i think the horse will win but im in a rush today but I do think these two have great chances.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

There's an old rule......never back horses on a monday or tuesday....Anyway..A faller and a poor display. We'll do better tomorrow. Will post two later and give explanations this time.

Selections: 2
    Winners: 0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Dont put yourself under pressure to provide two everyday, or else you will end up picking them for the sake of it, but do give it a go. Are you going to be backing your selections daily?

Good point. Im usually a big race backer but I do watch a lot of racing. I think we could at least find one or two daily and if someone else out there can have a daily bank of a few quid I think profits can be made. Granted today was a bad start but looking at the results today I can't imagine that anybody made money today. Some days there really will be nothing worth backing, Monday was one of those days, but I did think today had possibilities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

In addition to your (two) selections i will post an each-way of the day, preferbly an outsider who should get into the frame, it will never be shorter than 8/1 on the guide prices/forecasted SP's.

Good stuff, we shall hope for the best so...

• Advertisement
Advertisement