Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6260 Eur 310

Options
  • 18-01-2005 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

This phone is currently on www.livetelecom.com for £199.99 +p&p which is basically around 310 euro's. Does anyone have and this phone and if so what do they think of it.I currently have a 6230 and thinks its excelent but wouldnt mind having a flip fone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

No it is sim free and on offer for 14 days the original price is £260 so its £60 off

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

You should have a look on somewhere like howardforums.com and do a search for the 6260. There is a huge amount of opinion about this phone there, good and bad.
    I also think this is a good bit bigger than your 6230. Have you looked at the 7610 or 6670 or 6630. They have similar features but better cameras and seem to be prefered alot more.

in the end it comes down to what you want from the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr-X

you can get it on meteor for 350e with 80e credit

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Mr-X wrote:
    you can get it on meteor for 350e with 80e credit

The 6260? I've not seen them say the were selling that. Where did you see it?

Or did you mean the 6230 as I saw that on their site for 349 alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr-X

halenger wrote:
    The 6260? I've not seen them say the were selling that. Where did you see it?

Or did you mean the 6230 as I saw that on their site for 349 alright.

Your right think I need to get the eyes checked

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I was hoping I was wrong! ;)

Advertisement