Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone use Anapod?

Options
  • 18-01-2005 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm heading away for a year or so and only bringing my ipod. Was thinking of getting this so that i can transfer music onto a different computer while im away. Just wondering can I use it on 2 different computers, eg my home pc and one while im away? And in general is it better than itunes?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

I use ephPod for this and its grand... no probs at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Was looking into that too. Just another ,maybe stupid, question. At the mo, my bro uses iTunes and has a decent amount on it. If I want songs off my bros iTunes will it mean that I have to create copies for the Ephpod, and thus use double the space?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

nope - you can just point ephPod at the mp3's and away she goes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭tigerwex

i use ipod on two comp all you need to do is activate it as a hard drive but then you cant sync it with the comp so you have to click and drag all the songs from music libery on to the ipod a bit of a pain really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Thanks for the help. Using iTunes and tranferring manually the stuff I want. Had a think about it and dont think ill bother trying to transfer music off it while im away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement