Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDA + BT Phone + BT Keyboard?

Options
  • 18-01-2005 3:34pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If I were to get one of the newer iPaq's can it asociate to a BT phone for a net conection and a BT keyboard at the same time (ie a remote admin setup)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

have the Think Outside Bluetooth keyboard although I'd use it more with a Pocket PC Phone Edition device... but just installed the keyboard drivers and gave it a shot with my (older generation) iPAQ with an WM 2003 upgrade using a Voda connection on a Sony Ericsson handset and it all worked simultaneously...

would be best to decide on the exact kit you'd be using and then investigate to ensure you get a mix that is interoperable...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Thanks for that. Its for a friend but we are looking at a top end new iPaq with the high res screen and landscape mode. He wants to be able to ssh in to servers from anywhere even if he isn't lugging his PowerBook.

Advertisement