Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get certified!

Options
  • 18-01-2005 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

I've been working as a Desktop Publisher(cutter and paster) for about five years, the job I am employed in at the moment is a sort of graphic designer role. I'm naturally inclined to art and design, and I am pretty good at using photoshop, Illustrator etc. but I have no formal education of Graphic Design.

I want to continue working, but I really need to get a Cert/Dip/Degree in Graphic Design to move onto the next level.

Does anyone know of a serious part-time course that I could pursue this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Have you had a look here....

http://www.nightcourses.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

zag wrote:
    I've been working as a Desktop Publisher(cutter and paster) for about five years, the job I am employed in at the moment is a sort of graphic designer role. I'm naturally inclined to art and design, and I am pretty good at using photoshop, Illustrator etc. but I have no formal education of Graphic Design.

I want to continue working, but I really need to get a Cert/Dip/Degree in Graphic Design to move onto the next level.

Does anyone know of a serious part-time course that I could pursue this?

Not trying to be funny here, but you could just say you have a cert/diploma/degree.

Unfortunately employers do not check to see if your educational history on your CV is true.

Advertisement