Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Credit Card Satellite

Options
  • 18-01-2005 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I remember reading on the AIB site or possibly on AIB Internet banking that they had a credit card satellite that you could install. When you input your credit card number you could set a transaction limit and expiry date and it would generate a once off 'disposable' credit card number that you could use for online transactions.

I took a look at the site today and I couldn't find anything there mention the satellite. Does anyone know if they still supply such a service?

Thanks,
    Serb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

Think its called the O-Card now.

Transactonline

• Registered Users Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭Alun

It's called transactonline, and you'll find all about it under "account services" in the AIB Internet Banking menu. Works like a dream.

The software is called O-Card, made by Orbiscom who are in the Sandyford Inustrial Estate BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

Excellent, nice one guys thanks.

Advertisement