Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband Outage

• 18-01-2005 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

E-mail just recieved:-

Dear Customer,

Due to recent storm damage we need to do essential maintenance on the Ballycoolin 5.4 & 2.4 sectors. A planned network outage has been scheduled this Thursday afternoon the 20th January 05 between the hours of 1pm and 3pm. During this outage all internet connectivity will be unavailable.

Although we have outlined a 2 hour outage window as above, it is hoped that the actual outage will last no more than 30 minutes.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause but assure you that the work being performed is necessary. We will make every effort to keep downtime to a minimum and would ask that you bear with us while we perform this essential maintenance.

Thank you for your time.

Irish Broadband.
    Email: Support@IrishBroadband.ie
    Web: www.IrishBroadband.ie
    Support: 1890 56 44 56
    Support hours - 8am – 9pm Mon / Fri (Excl bank holidays)

Must be a problem wit thier CRAP serive !!! Thank God I wnet over to NTL

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Drapper wrote:
    Must be a problem wit thier CRAP serive !!! Thank God I wnet over to NTL

Aren't you a very clever person? :rolleyes:

I'll wait for NTL to have some utterly random act-of-god act happen them and then claim they've a crap service.

Their email seems quite quite reasonable and at least they notify customers of what they're doing unlike other operators I care to think about. And since you're so smart and clever you'll of known already that high winds can knock transmitters out of alignment. But of course you knew that already. Even your little sky digital receivers ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Lemming wrote:
    Aren't you a very clever person? :rolleyes:

I'll wait for NTL to have some utterly random act-of-god act happen them and then claim they've a crap service.

Their email seems quite quite reasonable and at least they notify customers of what they're doing unlike other operators I care to think about. And since you're so smart and clever you'll of known already that high winds can knock transmitters out of alignment. But of course you knew that already. Even your little sky digital receivers ...

Guess your right !!

Advertisement