Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On your left

Options
  • 18-01-2005 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

You sit down at the €100 game in the Fitz, who amongst the boards regulars do you least want on your left, and why?

could only have 10 options so I've put in the people who seem to be there most...

Who do you least want on your left in a tournament? 22 votes

Marq
    0% 0 votes
    Lafortezza
    9% 2 votes
    DeVore
    0% 0 votes
    Hyzepher
    4% 1 vote
    Juan Pablo
    13% 3 votes
    Musician
    0% 0 votes
    Hectorjelly
    0% 0 votes
    Oscar
    40% 9 votes
    Davey Devil
    18% 4 votes
    Samson
    13% 3 votes

Comments

Iago wrote:
    You sit down at the €100 game in the Fitz, who amongst the boards regulars do you least want on your left, and why?

could only have 10 options so I've put in the people who seem to be there most...

Do you want to put that poll up again? (I presume)

And it would be spiritus...(you scare me(!))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

damn, and I had Spiritus in and took him out (no offence Ken) because I wasn't sure how often he was playing!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hmmm... good question. I'm caught between players who's play I respect and players who's style of play really causes me problems. Oscar fits into both and would be a strong candidate, Hector too though (recent FR excepted) he's not usually as loonie as Oscar. In the 100 game they would both be better behaved anyway I expect.
    Samson is a very underated player who has been quietly bring home the funds and seems to always be around the last two tables. I'd add Big Dragon in there too, a solid player without doubt. Hyzepher is another scary player capable of solid play and also the odd bit of lunacy, just enough to profit from it, not enough to warrant calling him with a marginal hand :)
    Hard to pick actually as there are many I'd worry about in that list.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Davey Devil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

I just dont like having Davey act before me

Advertisement