Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone have the brains to do this????

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

DubGuy22 wrote:
    i dont have a enter key on my lap-top....only return, dosent work :/

When you move your mouse over the door handle on the second screen the "trick me" window appears. Don't move the mouse pointer and press return/enter/space to get rid of the window. The when the window is gone your mouse will be on the door handle and the link to the third screen will be in the bottom left of your browser. (may not work in anything other than IE)

Return and enter do the same thing in every program.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

ah you should let him figure it out himself

anyway thats way too complicated if u click on trick a couple of times it just disappears and you can easily click on the link. too about 10 seconds to clear that screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Indeed, I hate you, threadstarter.

Stuck on level 7....must..finish..all levels...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Blisterman

In on 46. It's getting easier for me. I get the idea now.

Advertisement