Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think Monday night life is boring?????

• 18-01-2005 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

Need some opinions, doing a bit of market research here. What does everyone thing of Monday nights in the city, as in the night life- pubs, clubs!
    Thinking of putting something together for bar staff and restaurant staff and anyone else who likes to go out on monday! hehe

Post on your opinions, cheers!
    Jazz :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Why would anyone bother going out on a Monday night??

Everyone is wrecked (and prob broke) from the weekend and Monday night TV is the best (in my opinion).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Jazzman

Well monday night is the International night out for bar staff, waiters and waitresses etc. They dont go out at the weekend!! Thurs, sunday and monday night are the best nights out in my opinion.
    Cheers for the reply though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

Monday night in Flannerys and Coppers is the best night out ever in my opinion!! Seriously! :) They are both jammers on Mondays but its always a great crowd of people, great craic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

3euro for pints in tramco on a monday i think.

worst thing about mon-wed nights out is no nightlinks.

Cheers guys, thanx for the info. Myself and my mate are starting a monday night in slatterys of capel street. €5 admission but when u pay in, you get a free vodka jelly shot and free raffle ticket, prizes will be like dvd players, mp3 players, cd's, etc. Free finger food on the night, live DJ, some classic films on the bigscreen while DJ is playing, possible some cheap drinks(we are looking into it) Starts 10:30pm, finishes 2:30am. Lauch nite is February 21st. Let me know what you think guys!! Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

worst thing about mon-wed nights out is no nightlinks.

You sure about that. Got the nitelink on a tuesday about 2 weeks ago at 2am. Only person on it aswell!!! home in 10 mins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I think the nightlink stops at 2am on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays. It might depend on your route though. Jazzman that does sound like it could be a good night out. Sounds like a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Jazzman wrote:
    Cheers guys, thanx for the info. Myself and my mate are starting a monday night in slatterys of capel street....Lauch nite is February 21st. Let me know what you think guys!! Cheers

Sounds good.

What you should do is put a link to a concession for Borads.ie users, something we can print off or something like that.

Man thats quite a good idea man, I like it, Gonna look into that alrite. We have consessions that get you in for €3. Great idea man, I'll let you know. cheers

Here's our poster and some info for the monday night out in town!!!

http://www.dublinpubscene.com/jazzsjudgementnight.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Is it a "jazz" night?

Nope, it ani't a jazz night! Its got a dj there playing all your chart and R'n'B tunes! Just like any standard late bar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

globe/rira

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

East Monaghan style Jazzman!!! ;)

You have been notified! good day to you sir

Advertisement