Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend any horse racing games?

Options
  • 18-01-2005 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

I only know of Horse Racing Manager which is a good idea but crap....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

G1 Jockey 3 on the PS2 is pretty good. I picked it up after getting hooked on Sega's Derby Owners Club in the arcade, and it's an addictive little racing simulator held together by an RPG style storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Wat the hell wud u want a horse racing game for?? i can't think of a more boring game than that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Horse racing games are brilliant. I have Attheraces gallop racer and i was hooked on it, top class. Im waiting on the arrival og G1 Jockey..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Robert_Plant

Download Derby Stallion 64's ROM(hacked english translation of course) that's meant to be the best series of horse management games, goes back as far as the NES.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Download Derby Stallion 64's ROM(hacked english translation of course) that's meant to be the best series of horse management games, goes back as far as the NES.

That would a legal download of course. Plant, go read the charter. Now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sport of Kings. Very old but addictive enough. (free too)

http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?name=Sport+of+Kings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Thrasher

Mary King Riding Star. Got jumping, dressage, horse grooming....

Oh no, wait..........Racing game....... :)

Advertisement