Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any irish Starwars Galaxies players on Farstar server?

Options
  • 18-01-2005 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Any irish Starwars Galaxies players on Farstar server?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Icey

But I play a lot on lowca now as Yeci, since our city Mos Wroshyr collapsed and I quit as leader of the guild I started DMA. Add me to your friends list though and gimme a shout if i'm on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Think my characters should still be active on Lowca, might get the all station access yoke if and when the CB goes in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Ok just started playing again today. Don't wanna do the whole "Broke Newbie" thing again. I was a master bounty hunter before. I need to get some money and a few crates of stims n stuff so i can get back to where i was quickly..Can any of yee help? Once I'm rich again i'll get back to ya..Cheers

Advertisement