Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharp GX30i and 902

Options
  • 18-01-2005 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

Is it really worth the extra cash for the 902, or would the 30i be better buy? Just wondering if anyone has experience of both to compare.

Value for money compared to features - which would you get? 8 votes

Sharp 902
    0% 0 votes
    Sharp GX 30i
    100% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

GX30i?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

the GX30i is pretty much a GX30 with a proper Bluetooth implementation:
    Sharp GX30i

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

1 vote and nothing mentioned on the sharp 902?

I would have thought this to be the forum people would actually know about these phones :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Can the gx30 transfer files(pics,tones etc via bluetooth to another device?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

no the GX 30 only has a limited Bluetooth implementation with Headset/Car Kit support, check out the Sharp site for details... the GX30i implements more Bluetooth profiles...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

The 902 is very big (very) but it is worth it if you are into the 3G content - its still a good looking machine. If you aren't bothered by the £G stuff get the GX30i. Why are you only interested in Sharp phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I guess I like their style.

In the end the 902 wasn't listed as an option for upgrade. I went for the 30i. The added bluetooth is decent, but I bought a data transfer cable anyway. Can get about 1min 20sec of films atm (have just the 8mb card in there, but will get the 512 at some point).

Thanks guys :D

Advertisement