Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to configure your Router/PES 5 user registration!

Options
  • 18-01-2005 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://pes4online.acsv.net/guides/guide6.html
    www.portforward.com
    This does work but people usually dont do it right.

PES 5 Getting Online
    Insert game disc from Autoplay menu Slect User Registration.
    Enter CD Key and password.
    When complete go back in game.
    Join Network create player names (handy me and 2 mates saved on mine)
    Enter a lobby and play.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 4000Holes

Just to add, from what I've read, PES4 uses ports from all over the UDP range when you are client, not just 5739. So if you can host but not client, that is probably why. This would also explain why people can get it to work using DMZ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pes5love

pes5love: i need are registration code so i can play online please help me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

pes5love wrote:
    pes5love: i need are registration code so i can play online please help me
    If you bought the game, it's on the back of the manual.
    If you didnt, you're gonna burn in hell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shigsy

Pro Evo 5: (PC)

when i go to 'Network' it brings me to a screent that has my CD-Key already filled in, then theres a box that says 'Password' and a 'Connect' button. Im guessing i need to register and make up a password or something? But i cant find where to do that. Or is there a password with the game? I bought the game (didnt download it) so i have the manual and a real cd-key. Where do i find this password its on about? I cant believe its not straight forward!! ARGH, why not simply have a registration page or something!!!

Shigsy wrote:
    when i go to 'Network' it brings me to a screent that has my CD-Key already filled in, then theres a box that says 'Password' and a 'Connect' button. Im guessing i need to register and make up a password or something? But i cant find where to do that. Or is there a password with the game? I bought the game (didnt download it) so i have the manual and a real cd-key. Where do i find this password its on about?
    Put in the CD... and you'll get the autorun screen. ( see attachment).
    Click on "User Registration"... you'll need to be online for this.
    This will direct you to a Konami website where you enter your CD-Key and set your Password.
    You'll only need to do this once.... and once you do it, it makes the CD-Key Invalid for use again.
    Make sure you write your password down... perhaps write it on the back of your manual and keep it safe.
    Enjoy! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shigsy

lol i never noticed that user registration button on the suto run screen. Is it just me or is it a bit stupid that there isnt an option to register from the network screen. Anyway, thanks alot. ill do that now and have a game online :)

Shigsy wrote:
    lol i never noticed that user registration button on the suto run screen. Is it just me or is it a bit stupid that there isnt an option to register from the network screen. Anyway, thanks alot. ill do that now and have a game online :)
    It got me first time round too :p
    Check the other threads here about online play... you'll probably find a few boardsers in Lobby 7 once you get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Problem my nephew has is that he did what u said and regged and the game checked his network settings and that too was fine, got into game and when he goes to play anyone he has no bars, for example I am 3 and green and you can be yellow and 2 or red and 1 showing, but he is none?????
    Router is netgear wireless and windows firewall is enabling pes5 to run so what the hell could be the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Sorted, turned off firewall in router.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 natnatnat

i noe theres a autorun thingy.but the problem is. the cd i bought.dun have the fking autorun.dat makes me so sik

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Michelbch

Guys pls if u know tell me i dont remember my password cant see how to retreive it again to play PES5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Use the i forgot my password option on the registration wesbite.

it will send it to the email address you used to register with.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭oddone

Kdjac,
    Thanks to everyones help I managed to get online with a simple ISDN dialup Eircom connection on my laptop.
    However my problem now is I cant play the bloody game with no controller! Its near impossible pressing buttons on the keyboard and its very hard to run diagonally or at angles so I cant take anyone on properly.
    Can anyone tell me if its possible to buy a plug in controller that will plug into my laptop port??
    Is it poss to use my PS2 controller, if it was I would be delighted?
    If you are using a controller on your pc/laptop where did u get the connector / controller??
    Thanks in advance for any replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 _-tim-_

I forgot my username, could anybody tell me where I can find my username?
    Thnx!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

There is no username, it's a CD key and password.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 _-tim-_

PHB wrote:
    There is no username, it's a CD key and password.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I mean I forgot my User ID not Username. So can anybody help me too find my USER ID.
    Thanks _-tim-_

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

has anyone managed to set this up with the *wireless* smart router?
    driving me bananas

Smart have a thread with pics on their support website.

Same as evbery other router tho open the port and you can play.

kdjac

the smart thread is for the non wireless router, and the wireless router has a totally different layout.

i've scoured the web and tried everything i can think of. open the port, nothing happens.
    ended up submitting a scan of every page of the router to portforward.com who will write a guide for it hopefully

what make is the wireless router?

kdjac

• Advertisement

Aolynk WDR814G

all the info i can find is for the DR814G

sob, fit to throw the game and router out the window at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Hey lads, this might be a ridiculous question but... How do ye find the Online play with PES5? I'm considering buying a copy (played it a bunch in my mate's place, but he never bothered playing online).

Or should I just wait for PES6? I played a... ahem... "pre-release" version on the Xbox 360 last week and it's pretty cool. Seems quite similar; the most notable difference being the players turn slower. Not a bad thing, mind you....

EDIT: Oh man... TOTALLY wrong thread! Sorry about that mods; came in from Google and didn't see there were other PES threads!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Came across a handy tool when I encountered problems portforwarding for FM Online. Im sure PES users will find it very useful as it checks if your port is actually opened correctly.

http://www.whatsmyip.org/ports/

Advertisement