Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nile

Options
  • 18-01-2005 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

i was just ponderin what you people think of Nile.
    I have only started to really get into, theyre by far the heavest darkest band i've been into. if someone had told me last year that i would be listning to something as evil i would have laughed in thier face!
    seriously tho, they are soo excellent, so your thoughts on them (and any fav songs) please!

anybody gonna go see them in the village on march 10?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Probably go see 'em in March, seen them before, and they were great. They're nice guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i love their music too, might go and see them
    whats their best album does anyone feel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

oo, nile

cant wait to see em in march.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

In Their Darkened Shrines rocks ass.
    Unas Slayer of the Gods is epic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

saw them last time when they were here!!! karl sanders was so nice & humble. got my ticket signed by all band members, even chief spires (or another guy who left!). highly recommended to see them live. karl with his laptop & all

• Advertisement
Advertisement