Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grrrrrrr....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Ya i can see it now. Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

muppet is only working for me at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep can only get access thru Muppet here as well. Looks like Regi has been illegally trying to overclock the servers so he can fry a few eggs on the processors. He's such a hungry boy !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

woosaysdan wrote:
    muppet is only working for me at the moment :)
    It's so much better this way.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ok, unfortunately this isnt great news.

Pie (our new server) was upgraded last night and had a total spaz-attack about that. Its fooked at an *atomic* level and will need to be rebuilt. Thankfully Regi and Ecksor can rebuild stuff quick enough and will have it back as good as new soon, we hope.

The database server is fine and muppet, as you can tell, is also fine but Pie looked after the load balancing and was the main WWW server.

Normal service will resume asap. Sorry about this guys, sh*t happens and it happened last night. :(

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,415 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

DeVore wrote:
    and muppet, as you can tell, is also fine

Not for the last, what is it, 36 hours it wasn't :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

DeVore wrote:
    Thankfully Regi and Ecksor can rebuild stuff quick enough and will have it back as good as new soon, we hope.
    Nice work guys. And to any other admins who may have helped/made tea/laughed down the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

neither muppet nor www worked for me today until now!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Lucky I wasn't in work. I might have had to do some!

Instead I completed a ridiculous amount of Grand Theft Auto.

Good work guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Fair play!! That was a bummer having to rebuild the server.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement