Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

blaupunkt stereo

Options
  • 18-01-2005 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

is there anywhere in dublin that i can get a blaupunkt car stereo repaired?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

sohappy wrote:
    is there anywhere in dublin that i can get a blaupunkt car stereo repaired?
    Beaver Distribution is the distributor for Blaupunkt and where it'll be sent anyway, so take it there yourself and save yourself the hassle. They're in the book.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

cheers m8..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

waste of time unless its worth something. they charge 50-75 just to look at it. been there done that. better buying new.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

lomb has a point, it's only really worth it if it's a top of the line head unit. This is the case for most consumer electronics these days.

And don't call me "m8". I'm not your mate, and I'll never be if you're too too lazy or inconsiderate to spell out a four letter word when you're talking to me.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

no problem dahamsta sorry bout that :)

• Advertisement

thanks lad's,not worth the effort,it's only a cheap unit..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

I got a Blaupunkt stereo repaired there once....I entered the code wrong loadza times & they unblocked it for me, no questions asked! Kinda scary really cause they never asked me for proof of purchase etc... I literally walked in and said, can u unblock this for me please & they did it free of charge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

whats the Unit that you ned to replace?
    I ahve a blaupunkt tape deck here with key card etc

got a new unit..it was only a cheap stereo wasnt worth the hassel,,thanks anyway...

Advertisement