Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going on Hol after the leavin (drinkin hol)

Options
  • 18-01-2005 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Who's going where. Are u going to grand caneria or cyprus or any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Freinds of mine are hoping to goto Cyprus. Me and a few other freinds want to goto Amsterdam. I just want to goto America and see what it's like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Hell Ya! course im going on hol wi my frnds......gna sort it out after our pres (starting Monday wk (31jan)!!!) during the mid-term! cant wait...we'l prob go around last wk in August-1st wk in Sept....We want2 go somewhere nice,sunny,quiet in afternoon but great nite life,cheap drink, nice lads and ppl,no knackrs....not asking for much really ay?

so if anyone knows any place that fits the above description...tell me! lol

i'll consider other places2! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

what i'm worried about if there is a bad girl boy ratio. Boys > Girls of course lol. Where would be the best place to go and it nearly goes without saying that drink acc must be cheap. :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

and here i was being worried about the boys < girls ratio....lol

I've just been to the travel agents and they told me about turkey. Cost a little bit less to get there compared to the others but drink food and shopping is dirt cheap.

• Advertisement

Anyone going straight after the leavin or within a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

i'm going interrailing 5 days after i finish. dubrovnik in croatia pretty much fits the criteria above

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Beno wrote:
    I've just been to the travel agents and they told me about turkey. Cost a little bit less to get there compared to the others but drink food and shopping is dirt cheap.

Turkey = lack of women.
    plus all them turks take all the holidaymakers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

There are a lot of holiday makes in the eastern block countries, and as well in neighbouring states e.g. danmark, all speak English.

Word of the warning bennyx_o, perhaps I missunderstand but in Americia the drinking age limit is higher, twenty-one I believe.

Advertisement