Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bootlegs of Irish Metal gigs...

Options
  • 18-01-2005 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i could get my hands on any recordings of Irish metal gigs audio or video...??? I mainly would like to get Machine Head 03 at the ambassidor, Maiden 03 at the point or Anthrax 04 at the Ambassidor.. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Try "record collector". They always did that stuff. Its past tower records on the way to the international on the other side of the road. Its just a doorway to a basment shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

you could also try rhythm records on aston quay beside templecom - they used to do bootlegs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Most of those tapes are terrible quality. Personally I'd never pay for bootlegs, soulseek is always an option for bootlegs. Got Opeth from the Shelter on that. And Tool at the SFX.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

Record Collector and Rhythm Records used to do them for all the gigs over here, but some new law came in stopping them from selling the bootlegs, just ask when you go in, they're nice guys, you can pick up plenty of rarities there too. Record Collector is down Wicklow street opposite that Cornocoppia place and Rhythm is down Aston Quay just before you get to the happenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Bootlegs are illeagal.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement