Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Duo Memory Stick

Options
  • 18-01-2005 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

got my PSP today..after getting over the shock..ive started to put some stuff on the duo stick...and well well..32mb aint gonna last long (to be expected)

im right in thinking a few of you have PSP's dont u?...do you have another memory stick for it..im led to believe they only take "DUO" cards..not pro or any other type..im wondering looking around i only seem to be finding Sony DUO sticks and at £75 for a 512mb its..a little pricey :eek:

just wondering..to anyone who knows about mem sticks or psps ...can or do they even exist..non sony DUO sticks..im sure i found a sandisk DUO once (this was last week sometime after just ordering the console) and i cant fecking find it now!...

im sure they gonna be cheaper than sonys ones..if anyone knows about mem sticks? :confused:

if any mod feels this should be moved go ahead..i just thought some tech heads may know ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

The PSP take memory stick Pro Duo's. You can get a Sandisk 512MB Pro Duo for about £40 on ebay. http://search.ebay.co.uk/512-pro-duo_W0QQfromZR40QQsojsZ1

I've been reading about the 1GB Duo and they should be out soon if you want to wait. You can get some now but there in very short supply and cost about £150+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

yeh thanks

it seems loads are in hong kong so i think im gonna be better getting it from a uk site...i dont want to wait weeks my baby needs to play the role of an mp3 player which is bloody difficult with 32mb! :p

cheapest i can find is £46 in a shop with postage and everything if anyone else is looking for 1 and knows of a cheaper location based in this country!

(had...bad dealings with hong kong in the past)

then feel free to share with me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

512mb are €67 on Komplett. about 6 months ago i spent €106 on a San Disk 512mb Pro duo card in Prague, but when i put it in my camera it was over 900mb....... Sweet!

S.

Advertisement