Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Patterson

Options
  • 19-01-2005 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

right, im in 2nd year now and i still dunno who the ###k pat patterson is. his name is everywhere, does he exist or is he a creation of the "bops" and "jocks" of our fine campus here in belfield!!!!!!! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Unfortunately no one can be told who or what Pat Paterson is,you must experience him for yourself. :)

Pat lives in the hearts of UCD students everywhere and that's all you need to know. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Does anyone know if their is a official Pat Paterson society or more likely an unofficial Pat Paterson society?

Pat has changed my life forever. Pre UCD I had never heard of Mr. Paterson, but since that day I made my first venture to the mens toilets I have not looked back since. Pat Paterson is officialy a religion, fcuk that Pat is bigger than Jesus!

PatSoc!I like the sound of that!

I think you're on to something there,Zane.It would be the biggest society in UCD without a doubt. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

With an exclusively male population.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

wow that rocks

PatSoc!I like the sound of that!

I think you're on to something there,Zane.It would be the biggest society in UCD without a doubt. :)

It goes without saying that the Patsoc would be the biggest society in UCD but Pat's aim is to take over the world and I see no reason why the Patsoc could not go worldwide. Think about it if the Patsoc starts it would take UCD by storm then it would gradually spread by word of mouth all around the world and Pat Paterson would become the only religion in the world. That would mean world peace, no more christians versus muslims, the world would become one thanks to Pat. That is what Pat does. He does exactly what he says on the tin!

Out of curiosity does Pat have a spiritual presence in the ladies toilets out in Belfield just like he has in the mens toilets?

I would also like to state that Pat showers with his clothes on and pours Jack Daniels in with his cornflakes.

No, hence my post.

I would have thought most first years would sick of Pat by now. It will most definitely fade by 2nd year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Out of curiosity does Pat have a spiritual presence in the ladies toilets out in Belfield just like he has in the mens toilets?

actually he does.....seen plenty of pat patterson stuff in the ladies jacks around campus. think they got rid of the stuff in the Arts Building but theres definitely stuff in the library toilets.

so im afraid Sangre, the society will have to be unisex! ;)

I was only referring to the fact I've never met a girl who had read the stuff in their jacks, so an all sex society would be a result not a goal :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Sangre wrote:
    I was only referring to the fact I've never met a girl who had read the stuff in their jacks, so an all sex society would be a result not a goal :p

:D

Well I'm convinced.PatSoc must be brought into existence!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

who is actually willing to staet up patsoc. what would the point of it be????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

a society that already exists.

but you have to be invited.

The constitution of the PatSoc would also have to state that no D4/Southsiders are allowed join because Pat has a strong dislike for for most of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

With the exception of ppl from stillorgan and tallaght, coz they've been cool in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Go D24.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Yeah. Go away.

Hahaha, I rock so much! Westside.

The constitution of the PatSoc would also have to state that no D4/Southsiders are allowed join because Pat has a strong dislike for for most of them!
    A Ucd society without any southsiders? Yeah, good luck with that.

Sangre wrote:
    A Ucd society without any southsiders? Yeah, good luck with that.

That's why it would be such a great society.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

pat paterson (the real guy who was/is a UCD student) is a d4 head i'm sorry to tell you.

ferdi wrote:
    pat paterson (the real guy who was/is a UCD student) is a d4 head i'm sorry to tell you.

That couldn't be because unlike most D4 people Pat has a personality!!!

Boom Boom!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

now now boys an and girls keep it friendly. in the spirit of pat soc north and south siders should come together as one sort of like a round table i think!!!!!
    where would we hold the meetings, would theatre L be big enough!!. how often.
    Just a few rules ive come up with!!!!!
    First rule of patsoc is: Dont talk about Patsoc
    Second rule of Patsoc is: Dont talk about Patsoc

Any more suggestions????????? :cool:

tintinr35 wrote:
    now now boys an and girls keep it friendly. in the spirit of pat soc north and south siders should come together as one sort of like a round table i think!!!!!

I agree.Legend has it that Pat emerged from the centre of the Liffey meaning he is neither northsider nor southsider but instead the ultimate Dubliner here to show all Dubliners the evils of Trinity!

As the toliets in the restaurant say,"Pat Paterson is an Irish patriot.You can't spell patriotism without Pat."

Other rules for Patsoc?Well,each meeting must begin with an attack on Trinity.This goes without saying. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pat Patterson

HAHA

It is I the Patterson

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

so an all sex society would be a result
    All sex eh? Am i the only person to find an "all sex society" a hilarious concept. I might get some action! :p

Pat, i always wondered... The toilets in earlsfort terrace claim you're lefthanded, but the toilets in belfield say you're righthanded. So does that mean you swing both ways?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

tintinr35 wrote:

Posting on a public form may violate the first and second rules of Pastsoc. Patsoc is doomed before it even got started :(

HAHA

It is I the Patterson

Pat

Eh Pat Paterson has one T in his surname. Hard luck you Pat wannabe.

Eh Pat Paterson has one T in his surname. Hard luck you Pat wannabe.

Yeah and I don't think Pat Paterson can communicate from the first person point of view either!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

pat paterson is all things to all people..... alledgedly :rolleyes:

Advertisement