Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Patterson

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

or the security guard in the library???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Saw a really funny Pat Paterson comment the other day. In one of the toilets in the restaurant building there was a comment about Pat being responsible for Jen and Brad's break up. Check it out. Which is everyones favourite toilet for Pat Paterson comments? First toilet in Daedalus, its ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Saw a really funny Pat Paterson comment the other day. In one of the toilets in the restaurant building there was a comment about Pat being responsible for Jen and Brad's break up. Check it out.

I can't imagine who wrote that.Cough! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

the comments in the daedlus are sh1t
    the 1st floor library mens toilets have the best( the ones at the stairs)
    :cool:

tintinr35 wrote:
    the comments in the daedlus are sh1t
    the 1st floor library mens toilets have the best( the ones at the stairs)
    :cool:

Hve you seen the one in the library about Pat's opposition to the Bin Tax?
    I thought that was great as clearly someone put alot of effort into it!

• Advertisement

I can't imagine who wrote that.Cough! ;)

Mr. Nice Guy are you hinting that you the paracite responsible for that quote? If you are you are also owning up to vandalising University College Dublin property. Shame on you! ;);):D;):);):D

Mr. Nice Guy are you hinting that you the paracite responsible for that quote? If you are you are also owning up to vandalising University College Dublin property. Shame on you! ;);):D;):);):D

There's no way I would write about Pat Paterson stating he is not reponsible for the break-up of Brad and Jen and Pat saying his relationship with Jen was 'purely platonic'. ;)

There's no way I would write about Pat Paterson stating he is not reponsible for the break-up of Brad and Jen and Pat saying his relationship with Jen was 'purely platonic'. ;)

You better watch yourself Mr. Nice Guy because the first commandment of Pat Paterson is that you are not allow tell anyone or even hint that you wrote a certain comment. For instance I would never dream of telling anyone about the comment which I wrote about the whole Pat Paterson/Jose Mourinho connection thing going on there one of the toilets in the Arts building because if I did, Pat would hunt me down! ;)

You better watch yourself Mr. Nice Guy because the first commandment of Pat Paterson is that you are not allow tell anyone or even hint that you wrote a certain comment. For instance I would never dream of telling anyone about the comment which I wrote about the whole Pat Paterson/Jose Mourinho connection thing going on there one of the toilets in the Arts building because if I did, Pat would hunt me down! ;)

Well I certainly don't want Pat on my case. ;)

Well I certainly don't want Pat on my case. ;)

Well in all and anyways I must congratulate you for the clever use of the commas around platonic, that deserves an increase of your sarcasometer by + 1. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AllStar

is he really the security guard in the library?? :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Which one, the tinman or brownbeard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 whatsgoin'on

He's neither. Tinman has his head so far up his arse that he never the
    shinin' sun. Brownbeard is too slow. Pat is very intelligent, as ye all know.

Or else, maybe Brownbeard is just acting slow to hide his secret identity.

Yay Pat Paterson is making his name into the tabloids ..... er well The Student Observer O2 section or whatever its called. There was a whole article written about Pat's numerous antics on the first page.

Anyways does anyone else here write Pat comments in the toilets. I wrote a few today and I'm ashamed to admit that I'm becoming an addict ot this. Any advice?

Anyways does anyone else here write Pat comments in the toilets. I wrote a few today and I'm ashamed to admit that I'm becoming an addict ot this. Any advice?

Don't be ashamed!You're doing UCD proud!Whereabouts did you write?The library?Restaurant?

Don't be ashamed!You're doing UCD proud!Whereabouts did you write?The library?Restaurant?

Ah well one of the commandments of Pat Paterson is that you are not allowed to discuss what you wrote but if I said that you check out the first toilet in the Daedalus and saw philosophy written 3 times and something with Pat/Pete Doherty/Drugs in the same sentence you could be getting warm ;) .
    They were rubbish but I've got a couple of really good ones up my sleeve for today. I never thought a permanent marker could ever be so addictive! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bonjovi

rite I know the real pat paterson - he is from trim and he started ucd in back in 2001 -FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Someone lock this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

You Can't Lock Pat!!!!!

Advertisement