Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The System

• 19-01-2005 11:57am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

HELP !

There were two or three Signature tunes Tommy Stewart used to closed down saturday nights in the System .. Can anyone name them?

Please .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Insomnia was always a fav of his, as was dj mesijah and tim - access

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

could be way of the mark here but Joe Roberts - love is energy and Guru Josh - infinity ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Belfunk wrote:
    could be way of the mark here but Joe Roberts - love is energy and Guru Josh - infinity ?
    Yep Defo with Joe Roberts ..

There was a track by Kuva and one by moonman any idea of titles ?

Oh and there was a track called Global Trancemission or something !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

The moonman track was one called "dont be afraid" . I have it on mp3 but not the version he used to play.

i have to versions of Moonman on mp3, don't know which version your after.

Don't know the rest, indy - appolonia, creshendo - are you out there, desert - moonds, santrancisco, they any help

• Advertisement

Thanls guys , doing well . Anyone remember Global Trancemission ???

Also there was a web community back then which had piccies and a forum . Any ideas ??

Ok guys , Im looking for the following tracks .

Joe Roberts - love is energy
    Guru Josh - infinity
    Kuva - Isn't It Time
    indy - appolonia
    creshendo - are you out there
    Global Trance Mission- Dream Mission

Can anyone help .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Have all those apart from the Kuva track. Only on dial up so can't share 'em out or upload. Have you tried any P2P programs to try and source them?

Yes, I remember the Global Trance Mission track called 'Dream Mission'. Was released on 'Spot On Records'. It's the Fontaine & Verne mix that you want.

Here are some spelling corrections by the way...

Cresendo - Are You Out There (no H in artist name)
    Indie - Apollonia

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

sharkman wrote:
    Ok guys , Im looking for the following tracks .

Joe Roberts - love is energy
    Guru Josh - infinity
    Kuva - Isn't It Time
    indy - appolonia
    creshendo - are you out there
    Global Trance Mission- Dream Mission

Can anyone help .

I just got Guru Josh - Infinity in HMV the other day on the S12 label, was surprised to see it there

Is that Felix as in Felix the DJ ?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

No, just a username! He was a great Dj back in the day, Im sure he still is if he still Djs that is

do u have broadband shark?

Sure do Belfunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

ahhh the auld system another one of my old stomping grounds (the bouncers could be right **** though) thAt Tommy Stewart was a right cheesemonger from what i can remember (and quite fond of a bit of the other as well :rolleyes: )AFAIK he iusedf to play that access track near the end of the nite,although by that stage i was usually well fcuked :D that love is energy used to alwAys be played at the end of the nite in the POD (the yuppies loved it :rolleyes: ) ahhh halcyon days :rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

sharkman wrote:
    Also there was a web community back then which had piccies and a forum . Any ideas ??

I doubt there was mate,remember this was the 1990`s the net was virtually unheaqrd of then in this country

Advertisement