Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops for iRiver accessories?

• 19-01-2005 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Could you suggest me an [online?] shop in Ireland or UK where I could buy accessories for iRiver MP3 players.

I need a USB cable for iFP-100 series of MP3 players.

The only place where I was able to find it and a large selection of other iRiver products seems to be http://www.digimania.be/en/access_list.asp?catID=22

But that is Belgium and shipping costs more than the cable itself.
    Isn't there a store somewhere nearby?
    All that I've seen sell only 5-7 models of MP3 players, but no accessories.

BTW this product in their bargain area looks like something new and the price is nice as well.
    (iRiver iDP-100 Dataplay)

Thanks,
    CaptSolo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I'm not 100% sure about the ifp-100 series but looking at the cable on the site it looks like a usb a to mini b cable, which you should be able to get in any computer shop

I use one for my ihp-120 and it works the same as the official cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭CaptSolo

Thanks, Matrim!

The trouble is - ifp-100 series have a different cable. Hence, you can use mini-usb for anything except ifp-100. A pitty, as otherwise getting a cable at a local computer shop should be easy.

CaptSolo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

try asking at www.misticriver.net

otherwise try ebay. shops here will probably be more than online stores even with shipping

Advertisement