Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IF YA DON'T LIKE DAVID BECKHAM CLICK HERE

Options
  • 27-07-2000 1:22pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

biggrin.gif LOVED IT!!! biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

roflmao

Excellent, Joke of the month!

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,514 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

asdfasdfvdagst

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I think that's actually the oldest recorded joke in the world. As soon as Frosties were invented that joke was published in a newspaper the next day. As soon as you hear Jigsaw and tiger it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Well I never heard it before biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Alex Ferguson calls David Beckham into the office.
    "David" he says "You`ve been hopeless, completely off form".
    "Sorry Boss" replies David "but I`ve been having some problems at home."
    "Oh dear" says Ferguson "What`s Up? Victoria and Brooklyn are OK aren`t they"
    "Oh they`re fine" says David "It`s just that something`s really bugging me and I can`t concentrate on my football and it`s really messing me up".
    "Whatever`s the matter, David?"Asks Fergie
    "Well boss" says David, "I`m really stuck on this jigsaw and..."
    "A Jigsaw?!!!" Shouts fergie "You`re ****ing up every time you play because of a bloody jigsaw?!!!"
    "Yeah boss, but you don`t understand, it`s really doing my head in" says Beckham in that really horrible whining voice "It`s really hard and it`s this picture of a tiger and it looks really good on the box and I`ve got all the bits and everything but I just can`t get it right and it`s doing my head in and I even had my hair cut to cool my brain down and..."
    "David, David, David" says Fergie,"You`ve got to get a grip. It`s affecting our our games; and you know nothing`s more important than Man U`s success (except Roy Keane`s wages obviously)".
    "Yeah, boss" whinges Beckham "but it`s this picture of a tiger and it looks really good on the box and I really want to finish it but it`s really hard and it`s doing my head in and it`s this picture and it`s a tiger and it`s hard...and I can`t make the bits fit and, er, it`s really hard, er, boss, and, er, it`s a tiger, er,...on the box...er...boss".
    Ferguson waits until Beckham realises that he`s repeating himself and he`s got nothing to say, which took a bit longer than usual.
    "david" he says in that conceited, irritating smile he usualy saves for post match interviews "Bring the tiger jigsaw in and let`s have a look at it for you. For Christ`s sake, we`ve got to get you back to playing football"
    "Oh Thanks boss", says Beckham "That`d be really helpful, cos it`s really hard and it`s a picture of a tiger and it`s doing my head in, that tiger is".
    So he brings the jigsaw in.
    "look boss, it`s this tiger right and it`s a really good picture and everything but I just can`t do it and it`s really hard and it`s doing my head in and it`s this picture, here, of a tiger"
    and Beckham empties all the pieces from the box all over Fergie`s desk.
    Ferguson looks at what`s on his desk now and the faint dusty cloud now gathering over it.
    He looks up at Beckham.
    "David" he says "Put the ****ing Frosties back in the box."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

Thats a bit unrealistic don't you think?
    Like how did he open the Frosties box in the first place? Maybe himself and Posh space did a little brainstorming session on that one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

where can i buy this jigsaw?

-Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

On the subject of Beckham jokes, does anyone have the "David Beckhan Diary" joke? I can't find it any more and I almost wet myself reading it, its so good. Its about all his team mates taking the **** out of him and each entry ended "They all laughed but I didn't get it"
    I would appreciate it if someone can help.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Trojan has it on his website

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Nice on e JImi

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Don't be sorry to me - I robbed those outta emails ...

Alo.

--

amdsoft.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Thanks lads smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

sorry Trojan I robbethe joke from a different source

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, NICE FÚCKING WAN .

John

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Very old... very predictable... oh well!

Bard

|home page|scary éire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 *Sovereign*

its still a great joke

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

No it isn't tongue.gif

Advertisement