Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Ripwave map for 3-Rock

• 21-01-2005 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Anyone noticed that they have reduced the area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

RTE has been severly reduced aswell. Bad business. I'm outside of the RTE coverage now after being well inside it with the original map and the service has gone to hell. Might cancel my suubscription in next few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,200 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Silly feckers!
    Im out of it too now, I think they have (finally) admitted defeat. My signal, after startig out perfectly, has gone to ****e lately.
    Time to go looking for my refund methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

They are still advertising Ripwave vehemently on the radio. My thoughts go out to those not technically minded in anyway. They just won't have a chance with it. It's hard to imagine how it's gotten so bad in just a few weeks. I was getting a green light occasionally. Now I'm lucky to keep red for over 15 minutes. I'm much much closer to RTE than 3 Rock (2300m as opposed to 7500m) but 50% of the time it connects to 3 Rock.

Advertisement