Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes4 online tournies

Options
  • 21-01-2005 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

been playing pes a lot online lately but without being in any tournaments (apart from boards) it seems pointless. (apart from those special moments like when ya catch a voley from 30yards and thump it into the top corner of course)

i think tournaments help your play in a lot of ways and the standard of play is generally better. so i'm looking to join a few.. but by briefly looking on the net, i can't seem to find any..

i've heard about a Virgin tournament which seemed like a really good idea (go into a virgin store, beat the demo, get a code, register for tournie)
    and also a dvdforums tournie, but can't get a link..

soo.. are there any other online tournies happening that we could join? .. add a bit more competitiveness to the game :)

Comments

Advertisement