Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New business, sales needed???

Options
  • 21-01-2005 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭

Hy all,

OK I've started my business everything ready and waiting for the market place.

Im looking for someone that can approach selected businesses, speak to the owner / manager and offer our totally free service that will generate a profit for them at the end of each month.

Are there companies out the that lease sales reps instead of me having to employ someone?

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

no, I never heard of anyone "leasing" a rep, you should place an ad on something like nixers.com for a commission only sales rep, or contact companies and ask them do they want to become an agent for your product/service. it depends on what it is of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭boa-constrictor

Actually, there are companies who provide reps. One such company is Executive Connections. I've nothing to do with them but a multinational company I worked for years ago got all their reps from them. I've heard the company's name (Exec Conn) lately so I'm sure they're still around.

If you have a product thats free and will make your customers money, you'll fly it.

Best of Luck.

Advertisement