Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tattoo.

Options
  • 21-01-2005 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭

Got up on Saturday and decided that I wanted a tat that I've waited a while on and went to Zulu and got Gavin to ink me. Also discussed the sleeve that I am gonna get him to do, have to go in to him next week to plan it out.

Here it is anyway.

50FM0028.jpg

50EH0026.jpg

Apologies for quality the camera on my phone is not great.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Cool. I likes it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

yeah looks nice its looks like one of the symbols from apc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

APC?
    It is taken from the circle in the centre of the spars of one of the old celtic crosses.
    There was a similar one on Bmezine a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Tis the Triskele I think....old celtic symbol. All over newgrange and the ilk. Looks good, though I can't tell what body part that is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Raphael wrote:
    Tis the Triskele I think....old celtic symbol. All over newgrange and the ilk. Looks good, though I can't tell what body part that is...

It's on the right forearm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Gav's work is really clean - I think I'll be on his "REFUSE TO TATTOO THIS DUDE" list cos I've had like 10 done in the last 8-10 weeks LMAO...... when you get up to 14 tattoos, you know you're gonna be what Gav's bro Shaun likes to call a "tattooed scumbag" :D

::: ven0mous :::

Advertisement