Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log On Problems

Options
  • 21-01-2005 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi PI mods!

i cant log into boards, it keeps telling me to come back in 15 mins so this is the only way i can make contact, could you please pass this info on to admin and ask them to see what the story is. If its not just me and this is happening to loads of people as fall-out from yesterdays 'down-time', then ignore this message as the problem is probably already in the process of being sorted.

thanks guys!

ferdi
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

moved from PI to feedback
    (thread posted in unregged queue)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

It should be sorted now.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Yup login works now (for me anyhow!). :)

Nice job.

Is there some sort of timeout running now for auto-logouts?

I left boards idle for the last hour or so and when I refreshed I had been logged out. Cache hasn't been touched or anything etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

same thing is happening me

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Was doing the same for me, but if you log in and click remember me on the forums rather than the front page it remembers.

Interesting... That's new. I think I did it that way by accident yesterday cause I haven't been logged out since! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'm back on track now but before i was being 'auto-logged out' within about 30seconds of logging in, which sucked ass.

Advertisement