Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dhtml menu Games -> games fubar

Options
  • 21-01-2005 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Dont know if anyone else has spotted it or if its just happening to me but if i go to the dhtml menu and go to Games and try and scroll down to games the menu disappears just before i get to games and the sub menu pops up for less than a second before disappearing.
    If i do manage to click on it before it disappears my ie window will hang and it takes up 99% of the cpu.

just thought i should report it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

looks good to me...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

yeah its happening to me aswell hover over games then move down to games on the list and the list disappears and the sublist appears for a few seconds!!!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Browser and version?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I get the same at work here.
    using Internet Explorer :(
    Version 6.0.2800

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

It may be something to do with the fact that there's two Games' groups - because Games has a sub-forum Games Awards. I'll move Games Awards to the top level and that problem may go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Works now! Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I had two bugs today. 3 of my subbed forums disappeared for no reason (all provate forums) and I didn't receive new PM notification via email.

No biggie, I assume it's all to do with getting back on it's feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I consistently have a similar problem when I use safari on OS X.3 - which isn't often - but the prob exists regardless. :)

Advertisement