Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens SK65 - Available in Ireland? And Price?

Options
  • 21-01-2005 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

I'm looking at the very attractive Siemens SK65 online. http://tinyurl.com/6wsj4

Does anyone know when/if this is available in Ireland; and how much it's likely to cost to purchase?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/siemens-sk65-en.shtml
    TBA on most UK sites so not sure when its out.
    Guy i know off got one in thailand , hates it. It has issues.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭wrafter

KdjaC wrote:

Hell, he's not a fan, is he? ;-)

I have to say I think it looks extremely attractive, and the ability to push me my emails is what's most appealing to me. Would you recommend any other handset without "issues" that would push emails to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

wrafter wrote:
    Hell, he's not a fan, is he? ;-)

I have to say I think it looks extremely attractive, and the ability to push me my emails is what's most appealing to me. Would you recommend any other handset without "issues" that would push emails to me?

I want that phone too , will see how much it costs whens it out
    or maybe we get a diff version to his asian one.

kdjac

Out of interest, does anyone know an online location where a phone like this can be bought, shipped to Ireland etc... and tell me, would it just be a matter of sticking my SIM into it and I'm in business?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭MagicBusDriver

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭jo.king

Was just speaking to a lady in Cellular World re a blackberry 7100x and she recomended the SK65 - price on business tarrif is €179 - anybody got expereience with either of these phones?

Did you see one? Was the handset (SK65) there in the shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭jo.king

nope i didnt see it but they seem to be available through Cellularworld on 1850 400 300

Advertisement