Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For DIT Students

• 21-01-2005 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Just got this email
    Dear Robert

Thank you for your interest in internet connections from Irish Broadband. Please see the attached files for details of our products & services. We should be able to connect you to the Breeze Lite service at your address, we would need to perform a line of sight test just before installing to ensure that you are picking up a good signal at your address. Installations are free to DIT students.

If you would like to go ahead with connecting to the service, please complete the forms attached & return them to us here by post, & we will add you to our system for an install. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us on 01 481 8400 or by e-mail.

So I am gonna order IBB Breeze 1mb product =D Ripwave install is free also.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Same applies to all students as far as I'm aware. There was a thread about it a week or two back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Vladimar

Get the 1Mbit, no question. No cap and 1Mbit upload too! :D

I've already got the 512Kbit line, just need to convince my dad it's worth another €13 a month for a Megabit ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Its actually only applies Dit and Portobello Students

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

"Rang this morning its only for Dcu and Portobello Colleges"

You wrote that. :p

And Shiny knows that DCU is covered as he got it being a DCU student. From this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=212854

Advertisement