Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone had their Nokia hands free kit repaired in Ireland??

Options
  • 21-01-2005 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi,

I purchased a Nokia car kit from a UK website (blueunplugged.com) and when I installed it it didnt work. I can barely hear the person using the hands free kit.

I mailed the web site and they said it was now a Nokia Warranty issue and they gave me the mobile # of nokia in the UK !!

I gave up on them after waiting 8 mins on one call and 5 mins on the next call without getting to speak to anyone other than a machine :-\

Any Nokia agent in Ireland either a) dont fix car kits or b) dont want to deal with me as I didn't purchase it from them ..

Does anyone know who repairs Nokia car kits under warranty in Ireland ?????!!!

Advertisement