Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Evil Plan!

Options
  • 04-08-2000 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: World Domination

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Seduce a Wealthy Heiress. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Evil Genius? Where
    did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Corporate Suit?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Steal the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Stormtroopers to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become
    synonymous with Dear God No, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Armies of Destruction, bringing about Horrors beyond Man's Comprehension. This will all be done from a Abandoned Church, an
    excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

--
    http://members.tripod.com/~mrpuzuzu/plan.html

And no sh!te this time from you Mark!! Roight? smile.gif

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Trojan,

I am utterly disappointed in your unveiling of my plans before they reach completion and am personally insulted by your obvious lighthearted natuture when refering to us Evil Geniuii.

Please retract the publication of the 'article' above and replace it with a public apology to me and my like.

Thank You

Gr33tz to F_B!

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I see i now can add mindless meglomania and sadomasicism to my "reasons for disapointment in al" list. Very close to outweighing the bad points in your character Al.

Luc you see it doncha? :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

biggrin.gif ROFL - Take it Al!!! biggrin.gif

I told him you were only messin' Mark, but did he listen? Did he fuk!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement