Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leeds supporters...

• 07-04-2000 8:32pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I missed the whole thing, wtf happened? 2 dead many injured, fans turned back at the airport...

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

I heard that the two leeds fans were walking down the street when turks came up to them(Not entirely sure why). Then other Leeds fans came over to help the boys when they saw knives up to their troats. They backed away and then they killed the fans.
    That is what i heard frown.gif
    Fúckin b@st@rds

-Skud
    - CsS.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

thats just insane. But what happened years ago when Cork City was playing in Turkey? I remember there was some incident or something bad then too, but i can't think of what happened

Advertisement