Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-moderator for Choccie forum

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Lump wrote:
    Lets not.

what he said

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Cheers Memph.
    Class at being picked. Ignore them - their just jealous tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Thanx a million
    Nuke

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I wish to offer a different perspective on this.

Said forum isn't all that busy, any competant moderator could do it blind folded, perhaps what we need here is for the current moderator to be replaced, if can't handle such a remedial post, he has no place in the position.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Oh burn..... Can you hear it?
    tizzzzzsssss

John

azezil wrote:

Said forum isn't all that busy, any competant moderator could do it blind folded, perhaps what we need here is for the current moderator to be replaced, if can't handle such a remedial post, he has no place in the position.

My god Az you arent saying the admins made a mistake picking Memphis, are you? They deem fit to assign who mods what. Dont think they would take well to personal insults such as telling them they made a poor judgement in their selection.What do you reckonrolleyes.gif ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I think that az's comment is fine and that you're ****-stirring. What do you reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

azezil wrote:

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I have a question.

is this the right forum for this thread really. I mean, you dont see IrelandOffline or Phantom FM posting here seeking moderators. This is a hosted forum, and the moderator of that forum should be able to decide for themselves who is going to be moderating their forum.

besides this is not the busiest forum on boards.ie does it need two moderators. all it looks like to me is getting access to the hmods forum for one of your mates, I could be wrong though.

I believe the idea of merging the "Cake/Pie forum with the Chocolate/Sweets/Chrisps forum and having woo (not going to even attempt spelling his whole name) and memphis co moderating , and renaming it "confectionary"

1. memphis would have his co moderator

2. it would save on boards.ie's resources

I was just wondering , what happened to this idea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

azezil wrote:

my thoughts exactly

ecksor wrote:
    I think that az's comment is fine and that you're ****-stirring. What do you reckon?

*chuckle* *chuckle* Guilty as charged but Az is well able to take it and dish it.
    But have to stick up for him since as he isnt online at the mo and ye are all grilling him - eh,doesnt seem fair,thats all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

azezil speaks the truth

I believe the idea of merging the "Cake/Pie forum with the Chocolate/Sweets/Chrisps forum and having woo (not going to even attempt spelling his whole name) and memphis co moderating , and renaming it "confectionary"

Seems like a fair idea - just see how Woo and Memp take it. Half the load double the double the help?

Nukem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

uum double pie and a slice of cake ynom!!! im happy with that billy whatever floats yere boat tbh!!! maybe it could even become a proper forum instead of hosted???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Right, I'm happy to go with that, but only on the condition that they become fused as a subforum of Food/drink!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Nukem wrote:
    *chuckle* *chuckle* Guilty as charged but Az is well able to take it and dish it.
    But have to stick up for him since as he isnt online at the mo and ye are all grilling him - eh,doesnt seem fair,thats all.

Yes, but this entire thread is nonsense and I'd rather you did it somewhere else.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement