Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penis Piercing

Options
  • 21-01-2005 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey,

I've been thinking about getting this done. To people who have got this done, what type did you get and why did you choose this piercing? If your in Dublin, where did you get this done? Could you tell me a little about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Could you be more specific? You can get a lot of metal punched through your penis you know

Edit: Specifically :

[*]Frenulum :
    This is where they stick a barbell through the tiny piece of skin holding the foreskin

[*]Prince Albert :
    This is where the go down your japseye and come out the back

[*]Shaft Piercing:
    This is where they put a barbell anywhere on your shaft

[*]Ampallang:
    Horizontal Head Piercing through the glands

[*]Apadravya:
    Vertical Head Piercing

[*]Dydoe:
    a piercing done along the coronal ridge of the glans penis and along the long axis of the penis, usually done in pairs.

[*]Dolphin (aka Orbital PA):
    Pretty much two prince alberts sharing 1 piece of jewellery, with the first piercing being a standard prince albert, with another piercing being done a bit furthur down the shaft into the urethra and then usually a u shaped ring is placed from hole to hole.

[*]Foreskin:
    Pretty much self explanitory

[*]Guiche:
    Piercing at the base of the scrotum

[*]Scrotum:
    Piercing in your ballbag, but not through the testicles!

[*]Genital Beading:
    A smallish bead implanted under the skin of the shaft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Walbert

The prince albert seems cool, but I've been reading up on the whole peeing on yourself so I'm leaning away from this.... Have you got one done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Nope. I'm unpierced as of now, just trying to help

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

[*]Prince Albert :
    This is where the go down your japseye and come out the back

*crosses legs*

dear god that sounds painful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Tusky wrote:
    *crosses legs*

dear god that sounds painful.

It's quite nice actually, although I am gonna get it changed soon to an appardavya.

To the original poster, I got it done cos I wanted it for years and wanted to wait until I was in a relationship, so eventually just went in one Friday to Snakebite after work and got it done.

The showerhead effect is the worst thing about the PA but after a while you just learn to pee sitting down. When I change to an appadravya this wont be a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I'm still seriously contemplating the apadravya - lucky for me I'm out of a relationship, but getting one will put my man whoring on hold...... gggaahhhhh!!! the choices!!!!!! :eek:

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i love it*crosses leegs for different reason than above*

i've seen a few good ones and one or two bad ones, if your just up for getting it done go with foreskin. its like the female hood, not at all dangerous(if taken care of), gets a good feeling from boths people and can be removed with out leaving nasty scars... also i think the hole stays open a fair bit after you take it out so if you miss it.. just pop it back in..(i take my hood bar out and put it back when ever i feel like it its great)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Walbert

Blub2k4 wrote:
    It's quite nice actually, although I am gonna get it changed soon to an appardavya.

To the original poster, I got it done cos I wanted it for years and wanted to wait until I was in a relationship, so eventually just went in one Friday to Snakebite after work and got it done.

The showerhead effect is the worst thing about the PA but after a while you just learn to pee sitting down. When I change to an appadravya this wont be a problem.
    Hey,

Doesn't that appardavya go through your jap's eye? That could cause the shower effect as well. I'm booked in for next week to get one of them done. I'll decide after I have a chat with them. I think the hardest thing to do is hide the fact I've got this done from my parents as I still live at home! Any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Walbert wrote:
    I think the hardest thing to do is hide the fact I've got this done from my parents as I still live at home! Any tips?

Yes. Don't show them your nob!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Walbert wrote:
    Hey,

Doesn't that appardavya go through your jap's eye? That could cause the shower effect as well. I'm booked in for next week to get one of them done. I'll decide after I have a chat with them. I think the hardest thing to do is hide the fact I've got this done from my parents as I still live at home! Any tips?

ERM - post-piercing bleeding is going to be a problem mate. I'd suggest dark shorts, dark blankets & the rest - LOL..... also, you will need to hide all that gay p0rn away as it is most helpful in stopping those annoying hardon-ons that may cause bleeding again..... also forget about having a **** for about 2-4 weeks at the VERY least.... lmao...... also you may need to let the air at it for a long while - so unless your parents are blind walking around the place boll0ck naked is not gonna work!!!!!! :D

When I get mine done I'm taking a week to 8 days of work so I can walk around my apt. butt naked to let the air at it as much as possible as aftercare with these kinda piercings is bloody essential early on & if you can avoid SBS, you'll do yourself a massive favor with quick healing.... also taking zinc supplements & proper cleaning will help..... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

ven0m wrote:
    When I get mine done I'm taking a week to 8 days of work so I can walk around my apt. butt naked to let the air at it as much as possible...

[/kev runs to the toilet with his hand over his mouth trying not to barf, while at the same time trying not to picture ven0mous butt naked!!!]

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

[/kev runs to the toilet with his hand over his mouth trying not to barf, while at the same time trying not to picture ven0mous butt naked!!!]
    Mate,you need to get out more

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Ive got an apadrava for nearly two years now, i never went to extreme lengths with cleaning and care, just clean pants each day, and clean it every morning and at night. Also it only bled once and the was the first night i had it. Its been all good after that. Didnt really have any problems with peeing either, i just go as normal.

I got this one done mainly because i dont like the look of a P.A. and also because when i went in to get it done i wanted an ampallang, but was advised against it. So i gots me apadrava instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Walbert wrote:
    Hey,

The appadravya does not suffer from the shower head effect, it goes through the urethra but not the eye itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

The PA does cause a little bit of urinal 'splicing' for want of a better word.

It's one of the least painful piercings. It enhances sexual pleasure, but if you crap, you're still going to be crap with it :)

It bled for the first 3 or so days, generally after peeing, easy clean up there, and post erection... not so easy, and sometimes painful. I found that cracking one out, *not sure if I can say that*, early on, and getting over the pain boundary helped it heal... Clean it regularly, and it's fun and looks good.

I would post a picture, but frankly I dont want any of you to see me naked.

The PA also is an easy removal, with little scarring. I'd imagine the appadravya might leave little marks, if that's a concern of yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fig

I've got an apadravia, had it for just on two years now.

I'll back up the stories about bleeding for the first few days. dark trousers and it still looks like you've pissed yourself....

anyway.... peeing - I'm not sure about any one else, but there is a lot of "slack" in the pin when "at ease". it depends on the position of the pin - high and urine shoots out the top, low and it leaks out the bottom. I find that leaks out of the bottom are easier to control to make sure the main stream and the leak both find the loo and not the floor. your milage may vary.

no complaints from the women anyway. more to do with the books I've been reading to improve the technique than the piercing.

Advertisement