Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops for Neuros

• 21-01-2005 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭

Has anyone seen anywhere in Ireland selling the Neuros mp3 players? I'm looking to order one across the internet, but if I could find somewhere in Ireland that I could be able to have a good look at one it would be real handy.

Of course if the price was right I'd buy it here as well, but it's unlikely to be low enough to make it attractive.

Naturally anyone who has spotted one in Galway, that's the easiest place for me to look, but anywhere in Dublin is almost as handy to check out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pamting

Hi

I'm also in Galway and looking to buy a Neuros.... am tracking a few on Ebay.... if you hear of anything in Ireland please let me know also..... I will probably buy from eBay and have shipped here for approx. 30 euros... I want to use it with Linux operating system and it seems compatible... I am considering the older 20 gig model and the new 40 gig multimedia Neuros.

Cheers

Sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

Advertisement