Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of buying a new phone

Options
  • 21-01-2005 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of buying a new phone and I've narrowed it down to two possibilities(sp?). I was going to go with another Nokia but, I'm bored with them. I was thinking of getting a SE T630 or, a K700i. Anyone know which one would be the better buy? Of if there we be a better alternative in the same price range?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

i assume your on bill pay? if so id go for the k700. great phone had one for about a month, only got rid of it cos i wanted the v800.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Nope, Meteor Pre-pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

mate you got to get a sharp gx30 its a brilliant phone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Well, at the moment, I have no money, so, I'll be waiting a while for a new phone.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

The K700i is the replacement for the T630, as far as I'm aware.

So the K700i is newer and more upto date but also more expensive. Think it was about an extra 150 or more cause you'd have to get the K700i sim-free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Cool Cat

bennyx_o wrote:
    I'm thinking of buying a new phone and I've narrowed it down to two possibilities(sp?). I was going to go with another Nokia but, I'm bored with them. I was thinking of getting a SE T630 or, a K700i. Anyone know which one would be the better buy? Of if there we be a better alternative in the same price range?

If you use the phone for texting dont get the T630! the buttons are so small it makes it very hard to send texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Cool Cat

snoopdog wrote:
    mate you got to get a sharp gx30 its a brilliant phone

How much is the sharp gx30 ? can you get that on pay as you go ?

Advertisement