Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northsiders

Options
  • 09-08-2000 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

2 Northsiders riding along the Ballybollix Road on a motorbike. They break down and start hitching a lift. A friendly trucker stops to see if he can help and the Northsiders ask him for a lift. He tells them he has no room in the wagon as he is carrying 20,000 bowling balls but will take
    a look at the bike for them. He tries everything he knows but is unable to
    repair it.

Time is getting on now and he's late for his delivery so he tells the Northsiders he has to leave.

"Aah Jaysus" they say "gissa lift".

The trucker once again explains that he has no room as he is carrying 20,000 bowling balls. The Northsiders put it to the driver that if they can manage to fit in the back will he take them and he agrees.

They manage to squeeze themselves and their motorbike into the back of the wagon so the driver shuts the doors and gets off on his way.

By this time he is really late and so puts his foot down. Sure enough Garda Murphy pulls him up for speeding.

The good officer asks the driver what he is carrying to which he replies "Northsider Eggs".

The Garda obviously doesn't believe this so wants to take a look. He opens the back door and quickly shuts it and locks it.

He gets onto his radio and calls for immediate backup from as many officers as possible.

The dispatcher asks what emergency he has that requires so many officers.
    "I've got a wagon with 20,000 Northsider eggs in it - 2 have already hatched and the *******s have managed to nick a motorbike already".

Bard

|home page|scary éire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

G'wan Bard biggrin.gif

Nice 'un.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ugh, the south-side has waaay more knackers than the north-side, so I dunno why people still use the whole northside:southside thing.

What's this now?™

Santa I don't think you understand the word Humour smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

*I* LIVE on the north-side of Dublin myself... its just a JOKE! Lighten up! biggrin.gif

btw... I used to live on the southside- and I agree... wayyyyy more knackers- but let's not make an issue out of it wink.gif

Bard

|home page|scary éire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Borric

you guys live north as in 20 miles then????

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Pretence:
    Santa I don't think you understand the word Humour smile.gif
    You trying to be funny or something? smile.gif
    ... its just a JOKE! Lighten up!
    You lighten up!
    I'm just pointing something out for you peeps, don't get all p!ssy about it.

PS. Borric wtf r u talking about?

- What's this now?™ -

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'm not getting all p!ssy about it - I'm asking you not to wink.gif

and Borric, - I live nearly 20 miles north of the city, so I guess I don't quite count as a north-sider (as I don't live within the 'city limits')

Bard

|home page|scary éire

Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:

You trying to be funny or something? You lighten up!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Ok I'll lighten up biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Trying to be funny! On the Humour Board, thanks for noticing smile.gif

Thanks for the knowledge on the spread of knackers throughout Dublin, will come in handy wink.gif

Chill man, chill, no offence intended..

Whats this now
    Whats this now tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Pretence (edited 09-08-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

lol, another offensive post catered to biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Jesus, canada has done something to dead, gone very *****y. I've noticed on a number of occasions .

John

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Lump:
    gone very *****y
    Gone very what?
    Oooh the mystery of it all!

- What's this now?™ -

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Very Shítty.

John

Yeh, I do find myself coverd in sh!t a lot these days.

- What's this now?™ -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Borric

I love this humour board biggrin.gif

Advertisement