Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mary Jane in Manhattan

• 21-01-2005 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭

My friends are going to Manhattan in a few days and they want to know if anybody knows where they can pick up any (girls called) Mary Jane

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You know what they say: ask a policeman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

thats probably a felony in the US!! But im serious anybody know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

What a specific fetish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Hmmm, you want to pick up a girl called Mary Jane, eh? Your name wouldn't happen to be Peter Parker by any chance, would it? ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Soliciting is illegal in the states too i'm afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Crucifix wrote:
    What a specific fetish.

lol :D

Anyway, maccy they can get it anywhere in centeral park, or even asking around in bars, same as anywhere really,as long as you can tell who the right people to ask are.... but all i'll say is tell them to think twice, its not like here if you get caught you get (max) slap on the wrist and confiscated, over there they will go to jail regardless of the amount if they get caught, and if they have even a half oz. they will go to jail as a dealer which is about 10 - 15 over there!!!!
    Americans take drugs unbelieveably seriously!!!
    If i was one of your mates i'd stick to the beers and hope mary jane presents herself...but i wouldn't go looking for it, to dodgy for my liking!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

dont know know what happens in us prisons? if not rent shawshank

surely you can do without for a few days :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

And here was me thinking Mary Jane.... Was Cocaine. I'm such a daft bástard ;)

John

Advertisement