Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout 3 Takedown!

Options
  • 21-01-2005 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey dudes,

Anyone played this yet?
    Whatcha think of it? Is it it better than NFSU2?
    Is it anygood on XBOX live?
    I think it looks like great fun from watching the vids of it on the net!
    Does anyone recommend getting it?

REPLY REPLY REPLY! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'd get it if I had an X-Box. Played it in Pam's house, on the SSF day. Totally wicked game. Would be seriously wicked for a night in, with mates & a few beers, etc.

Come to think of it, I think I'll get it once I get my paychech (Monday week), as one of my mates has an X-Box, and I can play it there (with beer).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

its good fun ..but gets a bit boring after a while imo same old same old

but smashing into a line of traffic never gets THAT boring i guess :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its great fun, especially the road rage mode which i can play over and over for hours :

Just make sure you turn off the in-game DJ, he sucks major balls. Runs exceptionally well on the ol' PS2 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it's a great laugh and very addictive. i played it for 5 hours straight today tbh. first game in a while ive done that with. just crashin constantly. crash party is great fun with beers.

Advertisement