Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sex in the city night

Options
  • 21-01-2005 10:13pm
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

now, you perverted little trinners, ( myself included)

on Wednesday the 26th of january, The science fiction society are holding the first "sex in the city night"

5pm till 7pm in the HIST conversation room (in the GMB)

posters will be up on monday and tuesday, and membership will be available on the night.

afaik goody bags will be available and "light refreshments".

just a words up

for more infomation,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

is it a Sex in the City night as in you're showing episodes of that crap show or is it an orgy in the city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

John2 wrote:
    is it a Sex in the City night as in you're showing episodes of that crap show or is it an orgy in the city centre?
    I'm hoping its the orgy kind...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

you have to check it out for yourself.....

if it's the tv show and I go I'll be severly kicking your ass

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

i used to love that tv show...

• Advertisement

you would....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

As it's SciFi - maybe it's actually a table quiz!

\me's only kidding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

i used to love that tv show...
    Me too!! :)

SkyLynx wrote:
    you would....
    meaning?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Chick don't dissect it. It was a very good comment intended to be left open for interpretation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Dissect? *shudders* at memory of lambs heart... :(

• Advertisement

Chick wrote:
    Dissect? *shudders* at memory of lambs heart... :(

How are you studying nursing!?! Surely a lamb's heart is only about 1/4 as gross as some of the diseases and case studies you must encounter in your course. I mean I don't mind dissections but when you get faced with congenital diseases and nasty viruses a lamb's heart starts to look appetising.

By the way, this isn't a personal attack, just a general rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I remember everybody in my lc bio class goin all queasy when we were dissectin kidneys n livers. Usually squeamish me had no probs gettin my hands dirty, slicin n dicin. Why? Cos my brain classified them as food.

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

well i heard nurses get into nursing to see more willies. is this true? or just hearsay? or hear'say?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

well i heard nurses get into nursing to see more willies. is this true? or just hearsay? or hear'say?
    Hear'say...now there was a band that vanished from the public eye. But not before lighting their farts in a video.

i've posted too much today and must stop. i'm turning into kcihc

Dissect? *shudders* at memory of lambs heart...

Actually, despite the meat factor, that was kinda cool! Our teacher gave us pipettes of green food colouring to squirt through the coronary artery, which was fun. :D Dissections never bothered me, even the eye (I have a thing about eyes).

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

sick freak.....

anyway, its on tonight..... i'll be at my usual post..... \_0_/

as far i can see this is an event aimed at girls. and by advertising that there will be girls there you expecting lots of guys to go to. but seeing that no one has told me what is actually happening i'm not going. HA. Ha HA. I'm sure that cuts you to the bone.

It wasn't an orgy, that chick from sci-fi tried to rope me into it as I left House 6 but far I ran, far I say.

And coming back to the dissection tangent, anyone else absolutely glued to Anatomy for Beginners? It's like Sex and the City with guts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

John2 wrote:
    anyone else absolutely glued to Anatomy for Beginners? It's like Sex and the City with guts.

Sex in the City was a bunch of fella's up to their nuts in guts.

ok i'll be happy with the party i was at out in halls full of birds thanks...

John2 wrote:
    It wasn't an orgy, that chick from sci-fi tried to rope me into it as I left House 6 but far I ran, far I say.

And coming back to the dissection tangent, anyone else absolutely glued to Anatomy for Beginners? It's like Sex and the City with guts.
    I bet it was a trap. And you were gonna be the refreshments for hundreds of sexually frustrated post-sex-and-the-city-watching-women. You were right to run.

Pet wrote:
    I bet it was a trap. And you were gonna be the refreshments for hundreds of sexually frustrated post-sex-and-the-city-watching-women. You were right to run.
    i bet ur gay

some ppl are subtle when they're drunk. some are obnoxious. some are neither.

some ppl are subtle when they're drunk. some are obnoxious. some are neither.
    some just say what ever pop's into their heads, meh i've insulted u and dec enough on msn, time for some other people...

true

true

SkyLynx wrote:
    i bet ur gay
    LOL YOUR DRUNK ON TEH INTARWEB!!!11!!!11cos0

• Advertisement

Pet wrote:
    LOL YOUR DRUNK ON TEH INTARWEB!!!11!!!11cos0
    who told u that vicious romer? i only reopeated what kev is too shy to sya....

Advertisement