Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Interview with Batista

• 22-01-2005 2:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

There's a very good interview on NoDQ.com with Batista in which he talks about the Rumble and Wrestlemania,his feud with Triple H,his friend Goldberg as well as his honest views on the poor state of Smackdown.
    I felt he came across very well and you can read the interview here:

http://nodq.com/news/108334816.shtml

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

interesting that he pretty much said Smackdown! was bollocks

wonder if he will be in trouble for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Good interview, sucks the way he kisses triple H ass at the end

"if you had to pick one person as the greatest wrestler in history - who would you choose?

I love and respect Ric Flair, but I'm going to have to say Triple H. He has the total package and is the best there has ever been."

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

Wow he is going to be so gone by the end of the year and i have never seen him in a match that lasted longer than 15-20 minutes i could be wrong so if i am put a link up to shut me up if not dont bother he cant be in the main event in wrestlemania he hasn't got the endurance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Kio wrote:
    Wow he is going to be so gone by the end of the year and i have never seen him in a match that lasted longer than 15-20 minutes i could be wrong so if i am put a link up to shut me up if not dont bother he cant be in the main event in wrestlemania he hasn't got the endurance

I think that's a good point.I remember one of the things Flair criticised Foley over was that he wouldn't be able to wrestle for an hour straight.Would Batista?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 DannyAu-Yeung

Good point made, but he did say that in the interview he doesn't have the endurance. Maybe one of the many reasons hes actually with evolution now so he can learn to work for longer periods in the ring.

• Advertisement

Yea that guy is a genius oh wait thats me god im good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i didn't see anything wrong in that interview.
    ok, he kissed hhh's ass, but other than that everything was good.
    i like batista. over the past few months his charachter has grown on me and i would like to think that one day he will be champion. it's probably not gonna happen, but hey, that's the strange world of wrestling.

julep wrote:
    i didn't see anything wrong in that interview.
    ok, he kissed hhh's ass, but other than that everything was good.
    i like batista. over the past few months his charachter has grown on me and i would like to think that one day he will be champion. it's probably not gonna happen, but hey, that's the strange world of wrestling.

yea his character is getting good i like the talks he has with hhh nowadays but it looks like a build up for major rivalery
    in the near future i think he will learn in the next few months to wrestle long periods and the rumble will help that

Advertisement