Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Florists in Waterford?

• 22-01-2005 3:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Will be in the city tomorrow and i have to get flowers for my better half, can anyone reccomend anywhere, and if so directions would be handy to cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Ok where are you coming from?
    If it is wexford
    Theres a few places

Flowers by Ray-Expsensive aright
    Thats up in ballybricken directly across from the Garda Station

When you come over the bridge Go directly straight ahead till you get to a big building with glass around it its just built so it stands out.Thats the tax office turn left to that then and you should pass the "forum Waterford" keep going up the hill till you see a junction.Go directly straight onwards from that and there you go youll see Londis/kervics Its a few shops down from londis.

Theres another place which i find cheap and would recommend it.
    I dont know the name but Its on walsh park road(Across from cash in carry)
    Go directly past the tax office up summer hill(traffic lights are here also just go past supervalue and texaco you should see them ,past supervalue,Then you get to the 2nd set of traffic lights turn to the second right by the mercy school and you should be on The yellow road.Keep going straight on past the 3rd set of trafic lights then you should come to a roundabout,Turn left there and slowly drive down by walshe Park becuase that florist is like a house its red and white

Hope this helps somehow its dead confusing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Cheers Barrie, thanx for the directions, my only problem now is getting the time to go those florists, i may end up going into one in the city centre and getting ripped off :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Flowers by ray is in the city center and the other florist is about 5 minutes up the road.

Advertisement