Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anys pics of IBB antenna???

• 22-01-2005 3:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a pic of their sat / antenna, I need to get an idea of the size.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

afaik i think it's 1foot by 1foot Length by Width

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

I'll get out my Minolta Dimage Z2 in a few mins and get some 10x z00m shots of it for you from the ground! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

If you get 2.4GhZ equipment (I'm not sure if they even do this anymore) then you will get something which looks like this:

mesh.parabolic.thumb.jpg

If you get the newer 3.5Ghz, then I believe it looks something like this:
    planar.thumb.jpg

(please note: the last one is slightly different. The 3.5GhZ antennae with IBB, when fitted, is tilted at a 45 degree angle, is painted white and has "Irish Broadband" written on the front of it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Here's some shots I just took of it in operation.Notice it's raining heavily and it doesn't impact performance in the slightest. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

This is a poor photo of my IBB aerial. I have Breeze 512.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Jesus that is a bit of an eye sore!!!!joolsveer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Thxs for the pics....

Advertisement