Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New music, please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Evilution wrote:
    That show is a load of arse and your namesake is a total dingus. Sorry, but its true.

<sigh> When will these people learn....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

<sigh> When will these people learn....

Dunno man, dunno. Maybe when they get a skinfull of Zane Lowe they'll realise what a completely fetid turd of a host he actually is. Fukkin' state of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Brand New-Deja Entendu

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo ....... watch Gonzo!

Gonzo is ****ing awful. Ever get the feeling Zane Low champions as many whiney little emo bands as he possible can, because one of them's BOUND to strike gold and then he can claim he broke them?

And when he interviews someone, he bangs on and on and on, rarly getting to a point, just so he can show how in touch with music he is.

The man himself is a self obsessed twat. Watching his show on MTV2 reminds me of Chris Evans, how he has a team who's sole purpose seems to be to laugh at his stupid quips.

If any of you have got the Adam and Joe DVD, there's a really funny piss-take of Zane Low on it where he interviews the Beta Band, it's absolutely spot on, had me in stitches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

PiE wrote:
    I don't get the hype about them :/

I heard no hype just seen it number one on the pitchforks album of 2004 and was blown away. The only album which might be better this year could be the Volta's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Dathai wrote:
    Queen Adreena, from what I have heard of them they are probably to your liking.
    Yeah they're pretty good IMO. Got both their albums and some of the old Daisy Chainsaw stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Are you people retarded? READ THE CHARTER!

Is it that hard to comprehend that you are meant to read the ****ing charter BEFORE posting? Because its seems that a lot of people who are posting here, have not read it, despite the suffix in the title "READ BEFORE POSTING". How can it be more abundantly clear?

Downloading copyright music via P2P programs is ILLEAGAL, so do not suggest or discuss it. The next time I find someone suggesting it, the user will be banned. If you idiots had read the charter, I wouldn't have to come in here and threaten immediate bannings and insult your intelligence.

Please, read the Charter to make sure you are clear on the rules, because this thread has already established that common sense isn't really that common at all.

I'm locking this thread for repeated suggestion of ILLEAGAL downloads, and off-topic flaming.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement